Help with invitation for teenagers? I'm coming to the US to play this summer

LaVonne Boyd lavonneb at infoxchange.net.au
Sun Mar 23 19:16:20 PST 2003

> Hi everyone,

I have the wonderful privilege to be helping a group of coaches who want to put on a day for teenagers 15-18. Originally it was going to be about "tools for life". During the
discussion I introduced them to Open Space (they took to it like ducks....to water)and we are looking for a a theme and how to word the invitation to appeal to that age group.
So fare the theme is :
Issues and opportunities of being a teenager today. Create your own future - Are you 15 - 18 years old? Get together with your peers . Explore things that matter to you.

Does any one who has crafted open space with teenagers have a sample invite or thoughts on the invitation, or the theme I would be grateful. While I am writing this my thought
is, we will want to find the group of teenagers first then have them craft the theme .... examples would still be good if you have any.

I have long had the dream to travel in the United States for three months every year and it is now happening. Yippee!! I would love to visit and or connect with anyone who would
be willing to host me, or to be an extra hand at an open space or to run an open space. I will be in Anchorage in May for the birth of my new granddaughter, then Seattle early in
June to play with my other grandchildren, then Oregon, Calif. New York, Alberta, Montana to connect with old friends and new. I can fly anywhere Alaska/Horizon airlines fly and I
will be developing my coaching business while I am playing in the states as well. So if I can be of service or you want to play just let me know. :-)
Thanks for your help.
Cheers, LaVonne

--

LaVonne Boyd,