One more thing not to do....

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Mon Mar 17 07:28:48 PST 2003

To my good friends--

Here is a thing I discovered this week that might be one more thing not to
do: cut flip chart paper to size for people to post topics.

At Staples office supply store I found pads of child's easel paper (similar
to newsprint). They are just about the right size for a topic. Using dry
erase markers, there was no bleed through at all.

They are packaged two pads of 50 pages each, along with two "alligator"
clips (to hold them to the child's easel I suppose) for $7.50, about a
third of the cost for 20 pages of flip chart paper.

The only down side I see is that it is somewhat flimsy paper and will take
two pieces of tape to hold it up.

                              :-Doug. Germann