WAR IN IRAQ

Marks McAvity mcavity at primus.ca
Sat Mar 8 21:33:45 PST 2003

Hi all;

Haven't contributed much recently but have enjoyed much of the dialogue
(multilogue). However, I have been a little troubled that there has been
little reference to the real dialogue of our day- the move to war in Iraq. I
can remember after 9/11 that there was so much constructive connection
between peacemaking, grieving and critique. In this recent ongoing aftermath
of so much of the last decades's agony I would have though that our great
connection to process and spirit would have allowed us the freedom to break
from concern about some (perhaps important) matters of localized Open space
process to Open Space Application to the issue of our times would be helpful
and appreciated.

Not saying much- just suggesting an Open door for Open space to an Open
world.

Respectfully;

Marks
Margaret & Marks McAvity