upcoming health and balance workshop for facilitators,leaders, mentors, coaches

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 7 07:56:47 PST 2003

Dear friends,
Very soon (March 21-24) we are holding our health and balance workshop for
facilitators, leaders, mentors and coaches who work with Open Space
Technology and the Conscious Open Space Organization. Your personal health
and balance is key to what you are working to achieve. As Ghandi said 'you
must BE the change you want to see in the world'. The workshop takes place
in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA. Information is available at
http://www.openspacetechnology.com/cal_ihb.html

Over time, working with OST meetings and the organization brings about
changes in the facilitator--we grow so much with the privilege of this work.
This workshop is designed so that you can go even more deeply in your space
holding ability, and understanding of how energy affects what is happening
with the group and what influence you have.
Blessings to you and to all with whom you make Genuine Contact,

Birgitt

Birgitt  Williams of Dalar International Consultancy
http://www.dalarinternational.com

Mentoring for Organizational Effectiveness

view the calendar for upcoming training at
http://www.openspacetechnology.com/training.html

We invite you to join the list serve at
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/genuinecontact

Mailing address: Po Box 19373, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 27619 Raleigh,
North Carolina USA 27613

Phone: 919-522-7750     Fax: 919-870-6599

"I believe that Spirit matters and people are precious. I know that
organizations incorporating these values have exciting, tangible results
including wealth, prosperity, and abundance. Daily, these organizations
attend to their health and balance. Participating in the Genuine Contact
program takes you on a learning journey of HOW to achieve the healthy and
balanced organization (the conscious Open Space Organization).”  Birgitt
Williams, Dalar International Consultancy

---