Artur: I still can't send it to you!

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Tue Mar 4 07:45:47 PST 2003

Artur:  I have tried replying to your e-mail and putting in the address
separately.  It get the following response every time.

"This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

    Recipient: <artsilva at mail.eunet.pt>
    Reason:    5.0.0 message unaccepted.. contact
postmaster at KPNQwest.pt"

Sorry to use the List, but I don't have another  route.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
Toronto, ON, Canada