haiti regional open space on open space

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Sun Jun 29 00:58:48 PDT 2003

Dear John,
greetings from the berlin open space on open space (27-29, 2003).
This morning we are entering action planning after two days of
inspirited work in open space.
This is our first berlin osonos with 54 colleagues....more details
later since I am in a rush to get back to the meeting site with my
guest from Estonia who for whatever reason also considers herself to
be part of the "Berliner Raum".
Thanks for the report....

hugs and südamlikud tervitused ning jätku jöudu ja jaksu
edaspidisteks ruumide avamisteks. cristina (this is for our estonian
colleagues, especially Mikk and Marju)
mmp

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:25:58 -0700, John Engle wrote:

>dear friends and colleagues,
>
>just wanted to take the opportunity to share briefly
>with you regarding our regional haiti open space on
>open space which took place 19th through 22nd of june.
>
>this was our second open space on open space and many
>of the people who participated last year were present
>for the second year.
>
>there were 43 participants, perhaps about 35 which
>participated in the entire event. participants
>included 34 haitians and 9 north americans (USA), 17
>women and 26 men....teachers, school directors,
>community leaders, representatives of NGOs,
>students... you know the mix.
>
>it was fun and meaningful in a multitude of ways.
>
>in case you are interested in browsing photos:
>
>http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/englejohnny/lst?&.dir=/EOsouEO2003&.src=ph&.begin=9999&.view=t&.order=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/englejohnny/lst%3f%26.dir=/EOsouEO2003%26.src=ph%26.view=t
>
>and, thanks to good old michael herman, our network is
>now using wiki! notes, in haitian creole, can be found
>here:
>
>http://www.globalchicago.net/cgi-bin/haiti.cgi?FotoakNot
>
>third regional haiti open space on open space is
>scheduled for june 17-20, 2004.
>
>warm regards,
>
>john
>
>=====
>Website: http://theexperiment.info
>Sitentenet : http://eksperyansla.info
>Site : http://Lexperience.info
>
>s'inscrire dans un groupe qui pratique le Forum ouvert et 'Wonn refleksyon'
>reseauforumouvert-subscribe at yahoogroupes.fr
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.