Rome was one year ago - any news?

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Fri Jun 27 07:59:39 PDT 2003

Joelle--

 << Often, I feel that the only useful thing I bring is that I know that
the
 << meeting will work.

Joelle, this is very meaningful to me--and inspiriting. Thank you.

                              :-Doug.

Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:25:58 -0700
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: John Engle <john at theexperiment.info>
Subject: haiti regional open space on open space

dear friends and colleagues,

just wanted to take the opportunity to share briefly
with you regarding our regional haiti open space on
open space which took place 19th through 22nd of june.

this was our second open space on open space and many
of the people who participated last year were present
for the second year.

there were 43 participants, perhaps about 35 which
participated in the entire event. participants
included 34 haitians and 9 north americans (USA), 17
women and 26 men....teachers, school directors,
community leaders, representatives of NGOs,
students... you know the mix.

it was fun and meaningful in a multitude of ways.

in case you are interested in browsing photos:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/englejohnny/lst?&.dir=/EOsouEO2003&.src=ph&.begin=9999&.view=t&.order=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/englejohnny/lst%3f%26.dir=/EOsouEO2003%26.src=ph%26.view=t

and, thanks to good old michael herman, our network is
now using wiki! notes, in haitian creole, can be found
here:

http://www.globalchicago.net/cgi-bin/haiti.cgi?FotoakNot

third regional haiti open space on open space is
scheduled for june 17-20, 2004.

warm regards,

john

=====
Website: http://theexperiment.info
Sitentenet : http://eksperyansla.info
Site : http://Lexperience.info

s'inscrire dans un groupe qui pratique le Forum ouvert et 'Wonn refleksyon'
reseauforumouvert-subscribe at yahoogroupes.fr