first message

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Wed Jun 25 16:36:05 PDT 2003

Artur, Lucy and Florian
Hugs to you all
Thank you for the translations and for trying to describe--- sound. I didn't
know how difficult it can be!
the reason that I asked is that it looked to me very close to the word
"brachot (or "brachos") (is it?
) that in Hebrew mean "blessings" and it is the way I conclude my letters
many times
so
"Bracot"
Tova

P.s (for Artur)
I loved your mail with PS's
PS
I wander what you meant by "I don't think o u r  c h a r a c t e r s
support" (Hebrew and Arabic)....:):)
PS
You are right but there aren't that many people on the list who speak it
either.
 I am telling myself what you told Luci. Sometimes it works.