Res: Re: first message

Lucy Geão negociosculturais at cpunet.com.br
Tue Jun 24 17:31:28 PDT 2003

tova,
well, I loved your curiosity in try to know something of the language we
speak in Brasil.
the dictionary says that "abraços" can be translated as "embrace" and we
normally used it finishing a letter using it as "with the best wishes", in a
colloquial way

arthur.   your description of the pronounce for my "abraços" was really
special. I loved it

lucy geão