first message

Artur Ferreira da Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Tue Jun 24 14:07:35 PDT 2003

At 17:07 24-06-2003 -0300, Lucy Geão wrote:
>I am a brazilian lady, from Salvador, Bahia, Brasil and I work with
>cultural and business events like congress, workshop, etc.. and I am
>attending to a superior course related to my business and I am interest
>specially in the Knowledge Management but I am ready to be useful to all
>the people that could be interested in kowing more of my country.

Hi Lucy

Welcome to the OSlist.

Do you know the recent portuguese (brasilian) tanslation of the OST User's
Guide? If not, I will send you the references.

I am sure that a lot of people in this list is VERY interested in knowing
more about your country.

Not to speak of myself, as I love Baia (from the readings of Jorge Amado
and hearing the super singers from Baia). But, of course, I understand our
commun language, and was imediatly atracted by the tilde in your name (Geão).

And, as this list works in Open Space, I can even write tu you in
Portuguese, as follows:.

Seja bem vinda à lista do Espaço Aberto.

Abraços

Artur (from Lisbon, Portugal)