everything i know about ost...

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 18 18:15:27 PDT 2003

Harrison,
OST always works. No worries there. However , we cannot guarantee what we
cannot guarantee and so I am concerned that on www.openspaceworld.org a
guarantee is stated. I know that any OST event that is one day or less
cannot guarantee that "All of the issues that are MOST important to the
participants will be raised." Many times in OST meetings, participants,
particularly those who have felt disempowered, do not get their most
important topics up until the morning of day 2 when for some reason they
take their power and run with it. We also don't guarantee a comprehensive
report, especially of a one day or shorter event. And so on.... I believe
that we can make the statements of guarantee that are listed in an event of
2 or more days.

And, whenever Michael gives the go ahead to add to these read only pages
that are like his "givens", I will offer my viewpoint on that site, which as
you know is often an alternative. I remember in one of the first OSONOS
meetings I posted the topic "Harrisy's" with a play on your name and the
word heresy---doing things in a way that isn't how Harrison does it. I
recall that topic to be highly playful and well attended.

Blessings to you and to all with whom you make Genuine Contact,

Birgitt