AW: 2108 -- Remember the Number

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 15 19:46:31 PDT 2003

  Harrison, I had asked a series of questions to which you carefully
responded and I thank you. You chose to pass on the 8th of my 8 questions,
saying you were out of steam.

  "8. I was also interested  by your comments, Harrison, regarding
"Effective Open Space facilitation requires the subtle, conscious, and
sensitive use of both." referring to the facilitator tapping into his/her
male and female energy and the male/female energy in the group. I wonder if
you could please say a little more regarding your assessment of "Effective
Open Space Facilitation" rather than Ineffective Open Space Facilitation. Is
it somehow tied into this male/female energy in your opinion?"

  If you should find some energy for answering this, I would greatly
appreciate it.

  My own answer to my own question about "effective Open Space Facilitation"
is that facilitation of OST and any other method that assists us in working
with the bigger Open Space is the creation of an environment where the
participants have the opportunity to increase their awareness of 'the Divine
in me meeting the Divine in you". All other benefits are secondary.
Blessings to you and to all with whom you make Genuine Contact,
Birgitt

Birgitt Williams of Dalar International Consultancy
www.dalarinternational.com

As mentors to leaders and organizations we assist you in going beyond what
has been before. We provide inspirational and practical “how to” guidance
for leaders who want to achieve healthy and balanced organizations to
produce exciting, tangible results for the organization and for its people.
Our approach is holistic, creating a better future by tapping into ancient
wisdom.

We believe that Spirit matters and people are precious. We know that
organizations incorporating these values have exciting, tangible results
including wealth, prosperity, and abundance. These organizations tend to
their health and balance on a daily basis.

View the calendar for upcoming training in the Organizational Health and
Balance series of workshops featuring the Genuine ContactÔ program at
http://www.openspacetechnology.com/training.html

We invite you to join the Genuine Contact list serve at
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/genuinecontact

Contact information for Dalar International Consultancy: Po Box 19373,
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 27619 Raleigh, North Carolina USA
Phone: 919-522-7750     Fax: 919-870-6599