OS trainer in France

Institut EBUS ie at institut-ebus.de
Thu Jun 12 10:30:31 PDT 2003

Sharon,

coming home from a wonderful open space symposium I find your question.

In case you have not been successful so far. Christopher Schoch is
working in France and living in Paris since more than ten years. I
got to know him when he was facilitating an OS in Barcelona 1995 in a
Business School in an European context. He was on OSonOS in Berlin in
2000? His email: SCHOCHCHRI at aol.com.

Ingrid

>Does anyone know of a OS Training (or trainer) located in France?
>
>We had a request for training - but I bet they would be happier to work
>with someone closer.
>
>Sharon
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Ingrid Ebeling
EBUS Institut für Entwicklungsberatung und Supervision
Am Alten Gehäge 6
D - 30 657 Hannover

Tel.: +49-511-336 03 30
Fax: +49-511-336 03 47