Open Space Technology in the UK

Jaime Pedreros Fitzgerald jpedrerosf at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 07:29:46 PDT 2003

Dear Max,

Perhaps this is a kind of message in which you could
read: "do not count/rely on me". I live in South
America and do not know London nor the
professional-educational system there. What I know
(recently discovered) is Mr. Edward De bono and
"Appreciative Inquiry". I am applying Mr. De Bono's
ideas in convincing would-be sponsors for OS
gatherings and AI to develop a contructive environment
at OS openings. Perhaps you could reach institutions
and people working in these two higly-complementary
fields.

Regards and good luck from La Paz highness (11k ft
over sea level).

Jaime