Non-ideal rooms any ideas?

Doris Gottlieb dlgottlieb at chello.nl
Sun Jun 8 04:10:06 PDT 2003

Doug,
>As to putting up the topics, have you access to Avery "Write-On Cling
>Sheets"--Avery product number 24394? They are plastic that uses static
>electricity to cling to walls and glass. The only problem is if there is a
>heat or air conditioning duct that blows directly on them--then they will
>not stick.
Thanks for the tip, I am going to see if I can find these here in Amsterdam.
As well as the other stuff.

> PS: Could you tell us what you have done to find those 5 opportunities?
About the way I'm going about getting opportunities, it's a bit strange. I
guess the first thing I did was really decide that I wanted to commit to
doing this (even though to tell the truth I'm sort of terrified at the
prospect, but I keep saying to myself, it's like "Action Research" see if it
works, that's part of the way for me and clients to learn and something will
always happen).
Then besides that, I've just been telling everyone I meet in business
situations that this is one of the things that I do, and that it's exciting
and inspiring and perhaps something that they can use in their own
companies.  So I guess I'm trying to create the awareness among people that
I am out there as an Open Space Technology practitioner... I've also written
up some materials to explain what it is. At the moment that's about it.

Doris