Non-ideal rooms any ideas?

Doris Gottlieb dlgottlieb at chello.nl
Sat Jun 7 08:30:59 PDT 2003

Hi Lisa, Chris and Michael,
Thanks so much for the advice and the support. This has given me a lot of
ideas to go back and talk to the people at the venue and stand my guns about
the tables (also my instinct.) knowi ng that I’m not alone :-)

As an aside, it feels really good to know that, as a less experienced OST
practicioner I have this fantastically generous list to turn to with these
sorts of questions.  Last year I made the decision to integrate OST into my
work, and have been going out pretty actively at getting opportunities to
learn.  I’m proud that in the next 5 months I’ll have 5 opportunities
(short, but each very interesting) but at the same time I’m completely
petrified, so this support is really great.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Doris