The lights are on!

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Wed Jun 4 03:25:01 PDT 2003

Welcome, Mike c (this list is getting awfully crowded with mikes and
michaels),
tell me the name for that
"awful feeling I have when I see my contribution getting
systematically
picked to pieces and given back to me in tatters"
and
"for when people truly act with integrity"

And remember, you are not opening the space, its the sponsor who does
that.
That attitude and posture and insight will keep you out of a lot of
trouble.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

From: Mike Copeland
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 08:39:48 +1200

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not
understand

------_=_NextPart_001_01C32A10.464E3640

Greetings All

I feel I've been a voyeur of your amazing sharings and learning's
over the
past three months and feel it is time to launch into cyber space with
my
experience of this Open Space stuff.

I work as an environmental educator with communities and have
realised my
need for better facilitation skills for a little while now. I duly
trained
in Open Space with Helen Patterson in early March this year.  Since
then I
have opened space three times. Little has prepared me for the change
that is
currently taking place with myheart, my head and eyes!.

Everywhere I look I see space opening and closing!  I have a name for
that
; conversely I have a name
I used to think I was a great facilitatator, could read a group,
could
intervene just at the right moment, could hold it together under huge
adversity...; I can tell you I was tired!

Big question:
How do people survive the heirarchical structures we have out there?
How do people live with/out open space in their own lives?

Now I'm on this trail I really don't want to be living and working in
any
other way.

All the best
Mike Copeland

This e-mail (and attachments) is confidential
and may be legally privileged.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C32A10.464E3640

The lights are on!

Greetings All

I feel I've been a voyeur of your amazin= g sharings and learning's
over the past three months and feel it is time = to launch into cyber
space with my experience of this Open Space stuff.

I work as an environmental educator with= =20communities and have
realised my need for better facilitation skills f= or a little while
now. I duly trained in Open Space with Helen Patterson = in early
March this year.  Since then I have opened space three time= s.
Little has prepared me for the change that is currently taking place
w= ith myheart, my head and eyes!.

Everywhere I look I see space opening an= d closing!  I have a name
for that awful feeling I have when I see m= y contribution getting
systematically picked to pieces and given back to = me in tatters;
conversely I have a name for when people truly act with in= tegrity.

I used to think I was a great facilitata= tor, could read a group,
could intervene just at the right moment, could = hold it together
under huge adversity...; I can tell you I was tired!

Big question:
How do people survive the heirarchical = structures we have out
there?
How do people live with/out open space = in their own lives?

Now I'm on this trail I really don't wan= t to be living and working
in any other way.

All the best
Mike Copeland

Attention:
This e-mail (and attachments)=20 is confidential and may be legally
privileg
=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3
D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

------_=_NextPart_001_01C32A10.464E3640--

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.