The lights are on!

Helen Patterson hp at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jun 3 15:49:45 PDT 2003

The lights are on!
Hi Mike

Here's the poem that sprung to me as I read your story.....(poet unknown to me)

the kangaroo jumped the wall
the wall of the zoo
my god that was high
my god that was good

With your big heart, generous spirit and the best belly laugh I've heard in years you and OST can only journey richly together generating harmony, wholeness, peace and fun in our world.

Warm wishes
Helen