Is it possible to live OS?

Mike Copeland mcopeland at doc.govt.nz
Mon Jun 23 17:49:41 PDT 2003

G'day All

I'm finding open space has hit me right between the eyes in the last four
months. I'm taking initiative wherever I want to lately and am not waiting
for permission; wherever that was meant to come from anyway! I'm actually
doing what I want to do. Is that OK? I mean I thought I was meant to do
eveything I didn't want to do!

The big thing is I'm not intervening anymore. Getting out of the way is so
freeing. I feel all my life I've been trained to get IN the way! Although I
do miss out on that exhausted feeling.

I know this may sound like I'm a babbling convert here, but quite honestly
if this is living open space long may it continue.

All the best
Mike Copeland