Opening Space at Bramstrup

Gerard Muller gm at openspace.dk
Thu Jun 12 06:10:04 PDT 2003

Dear Collegues and Friends,

During our yearly Scandinavian Open Space on Open Space this year we focused
on preparing the worldwide OSonOS end of August.

One of the topics we discussed is how we could make the most of on the one
hand having the place/space at Bramstrup gearing up to the event, and on the
other hand the presence of an increasing number of good people (you) as the
event aproaches.

And we have decided the following.

The physical space will be opened as from Wednesday August 20th for whoever
wants
to post, host or be in the physical space at Bramstrup.

That means we invite all of you who could imagine bringing a group of
collegues or
a client system (which is not too big !) there in that week,, organise a
conversation or a course, or any early arrivals who would be happy to
participate in any of  these, to let us know.

We have agreed with Niels Langkilde, who is our host, that anyone wishing to
organise something will contact him directly to talk about what facilities
you need for how many at what costs.

His contact information is:
Niels Langkilde
Bramstrup 1
Nr. Lyndelse
DK 5792 Aarslev

Niels.Langkilde at bramstrup.dk
tel:    (+45)   65958028
fax:    (+45)   65958078
mob: (+45)      40317230

Greetings from Svenmark,

Gerard Muller                    Thomas Herrmann
OSI Denmark                    OSI Sweden