OSonOS

kerry napuk k at napuk.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 12 03:12:51 PDT 2003

Hi Listers

Open Futures is donating a cheque for $250 today to the Access
Queen's Fund  from our meager advance on royalties for the LARGE
GROUP FACILITATOR'S MANUAL published by Gower last March.

If you are interested in the Manual, it cover six different
processes, including Open Space.  You will find details and reviews
on our website, www.openfutures.com.  We will bring copies to Odense
and have negotiated a one third discount for all OSonOS and OSLIST
participants.

Thanks to Chris Corrigan for a great laugh.  We will include The
Canadian Law on Mobility in future introductions at OST events.
Here's another useless fact for consideration in future openings:
"There are approximately 750,000 words in English but only 3,000 deal
with emotions and, of these, 2,000 are negative."

Have a great summer and see you in wonderful Denmark in August!

Cheers

Kerry and Eddie

Open Futures Ltd.
10 West Savile Road