Dictionary of change - who would like to participate?

Change Management Toolbook holger at change-management-toolbook.com
Wed Jul 30 05:56:17 PDT 2003

Hi Michael M,

thanks very much for that proposal. I cannot participate in the OsonOs. Do
you need any further information from my side to post the question there?

In an extra mail I will send you the file with the current entries into the
dictionary, maybe you can distribute it during the meeting.

Warm regards,
Holger

Holger Nauheimer
The Change Management Toolbook

http://www.change-management-toolbook.com

25. September 2003: Open Space Online on
Preparing for the Future - What are the New Change Management Tools

International Training on Essential Consulting Skills
Open Space Facilitation in Cape Town 2004

Check
http://www.change-management-toolbook.com