languages in Europe and how to overcome

Mick Walsh southbank_mgt at bigpond.com
Tue Jul 15 02:38:00 PDT 2003

Dear Joelle,

You may wish to investigate, if you haven't done so already, the work of
Hofstede and others on cultural characteristics - in particular the
characteristic continuum (my term) of individualism/collectivism.

I am happy to expand further but I could not possibly do justice to
Hofstede's seminal work.  A Google search should reap great rewards.

Regards

Mick