[Fwd: Novartis]

ICA Taiwan icataiw at ms69.hinet.net
Wed Jul 9 17:28:14 PDT 2003

Glad to hear Novartis is using OS in other parts of the world.  I did
a 2-day program with them here in Taiwan a few years ago.  Every
little piece contributes to the whole.  Will communicate with Gyorgy
directly.

Gail

>At 03:54 PM 7/9/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>
>>hi all,
>>
>>we had a request come in a bit ago for OST work in hungary, for a
>>company called novartis. i sent them in the direction of gyorgy
>>beck, who translated our OSW webpages into hungarian. he finds out
>>that they have some history with using OST in other places in their
>>organization and wants to find out if any of you have done work
>>with Novartis anywhere around the world. maybe you can help him
>>sort through some of what he's finding there in hungary.
>>
>>if you have worked with Novartis, please contact György Beck
>><mailto:gbeck at pannongsm.hu>mailto:gbeck at pannongsm.hu
>>DIRECTLY with your stories.
>>

>I will contact him directly -- AND -- it seems that Novartis has
>adopted OS as the "official" way to hold a meeting (whatever that
>means?) My friend Christine Roess has been a consultant to them for
>some time -- and I hold her totally responsible for what ever
>happens. I guess something is happening as I was invited to spend a
>day with senior management in someplace talking about Open Space.
>Doesn't seem to be panning out as they want to do this in August,
>and I don't go ANYWHERE in August, Maine being just about the most
>wonderful place to be right then.
>
>Harrison
>
>Harrison Owen
>7808 River Falls Drive
>Potomac, MD 20854 USA
>phone 301-365-2093
>Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com
>Open Space Institute www.openspaceworld.org
>Personal website http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hhowen/index.htm
>
>OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
>view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu
>Visit: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html

>OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To
>subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
>oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu, Visit:

Gail West, ICA
3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou West Road
Taipei 111 Taiwan
Phone: (8862) 2871-3150,  Fax: (8862) 2871-2870