questions on OS's form + Berdsk story

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Wed Jul 9 09:10:01 PDT 2003

Thank you. Harrison
I do feel the same.
that woman asked me if I could give her disribtion of the method and I gave her your 8 pages guide, which is 10 pages in Russian. and she said she loves it and we agreed on working on Forum for the owners of the facilities as well as for the bigger forum for the the city Berdsk community in the Autumn.

still, thank you for your words of support
looking forward to meet you some day
best wishes
elena
Novosibirsk, Russia