questions on OS's form

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 4 14:02:30 PDT 2003

Peggy,
along that theme of one more thing not to do, am I understanding correctly
that for you, so long as people "take responsibility for what they care
about in the context of the whole" that is enough---no circle needed, no
principles stated and so on. Or am I understanding your words correctly?

Blessings to you,
Birgitt