dufuses

Susanne Hildebrand susannehildebrand at web.de
Fri Jul 4 08:45:30 PDT 2003

Hi Doris, Harrison, Douglas, Brendan, Joelle and all,

I sit here, smiling into my computer ... Thanks for your mails wich pleased
my heart & mind.

I´m not doubting open space works, i´m happy it´s here. As a child I was
happy that ADD was not a trendy diagnosis yet, so I got through school just
with bad behaviour notes instead of getting tons of ritalin or what other
medication ... In open space I could breathe again, I´m pretty concentrated
there and it seems I slowly learn to have breaks again and discover the
power of a personal rhythm in learning and working. (I feel I could write on
for hours about that ...)

And still I´m chewing on things like power, economic constraints, subtle
domination structures.
no questions yet. just - what is a dufus? ein Doofie vielleicht?

all the best,
Susanne

Susanne Hildebrand
030/44340515