SV: Local Practice Group (long)

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Tue Jul 8 15:23:14 PDT 2003

Thanks for sharing your story, Brendan!
Great example!
We just had a little local OS practitioners group meeting over here in sunny
Sweden. 4 of us had a great dinner together and shared our stories, at the
veranda of my home. We have an open invitation for anyone to join our
meetings here in West Sweden (Gothenburg area). We meet about once every
month since about 2 years, normally 4-10 people, but everybody is invited.
Why don´t you pop by?
Warmest regards
Thomas Herrmann