Continuity of week-apart sessions?

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Sat Jan 25 12:27:37 PST 2003

Hello Doug,

Wonderful to hear about the upcoming sessions in senior Healthcare.  I have
done consecutive OST's and I have opened the space each and every time.  One
way to maintain continuity is trusting those who come each time to bring the
energy and information from the last.  Another way we've done it is bringing
written books of proceedings from other events, or having them posted on a
website for others to read prior to the consecutive events.  Will you have
the same "theme" each session?

Judi
Judith Richardson
Pono Consultants International