Feedback and comments to OpenSpace-Online (long)

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Tue Jan 21 12:06:21 PST 2003

Chris -

It was lovely visiting Myrna's site right after reading your description
of her in your last posting of the OS with aboriginal youth and elders.
It gave me/us a chace to 'visit' her and see what she looks like!

Thanks for directing us to that conversation between you and Gabriella -
I really appreciate it and enjoyed reading it.  Thanks for teaching us
more about smudging, and thanks for sharing so readily as you do on this
list.

Lisa