Proceedings of OS Online Conf "The global Tide of OS"

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sat Jan 18 11:27:51 PST 2003

In a message dated 1/17/03 10:42:49 PM, wb-trainconsult at GMX.NET writes:

<< We should really rank coffee-breaks among the great inventions of humanity
(I lived quite a bit of my life in Vienna/Austria, so I am biased, I have to
admit;-). >>

Bernd--

I agree with you!  When we went to Australia for OSonOS, we spent the rest of
three weeks travelling.  And many of our best times were deep conversations
in Australian cafes with people we had just met.  My home is in the forest,
quite a ways from even a small town, and I deeply enjoyed this "city
pleasure."  I'm sorry I was unable to participate in the electronic version!

Joelle