OST and the legacy of education

daniel lebelland at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jan 16 20:26:03 PST 2003

well Chris...
If this gets to you then may you happily read the following praise for your
paper on the 'unschooling' thing.
Great indeed I say.
My comments are simply that you need to get people to read it through then
automatically go back to the beginning and read it again and again and
.....yes.add some
haiku.( it seemed to sort of..end after the Conclusion which in some circles
is probably expected but it really does deserve some loop or fine Haiku.
Really it says it all.

Stage Two is to Open Space on Human Frailty/Folly and Vanity.

Some years ago I had the pleasure of listening ( sitting at the feet of )
Herman Aihara who suggested that the whole purpose of being here on the
planet was, as he put it...to enjoy merry gossip and picnics.......
So. I live on the Westcoast of the South Island of New Zealand.  Friend of
Helen Patterson and new to this fine gossip.
Here are four great word/concepts.
PermaCulture..  UnSchooling..  Macrobiotics..Open Space Technology.
And it seems to me that it is all absolutely true.
Daniel Lebel