OST learning workshop lesson plan

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Mon Jan 13 13:33:02 PST 2003

thanks, lisa... and yes yes yes.  ditto for me too.  my
outline, developed with chris corrigan and judi richardson
and refined around the world with other folks from the list
and not... is all posted online at
http://www.globalchicago.net/wiki/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceTech/TrainingPracticeWorkshopOutline
...it's a bit cryptic but if you know the ost story, you'll
no doubt be able to fill in the blanks.  much of the manual
we've been sharing with people is also posted online at
http://www.globalchicago.net/ost section... the updated,
integrated manual document will be posted as a pdf some time
in the next few weeks.  am most convince that anybody with a
good head and a good heart -- and a few good openspace
stories to mix with the 'classics' -- can teach open space!

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com
http://www.globalchicago.net

...inviting and connecting movements that make a difference.