A Bold Idea...

kerry napuk k at napuk.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 9 09:30:42 PST 2003

Dear David Smith

Here are a few comments on your email of 7 January:

1. You might consider selling the video to/at OD Conferences or
through OD publishers.

2, You might also distribute the video through practioner websites.
For example, we would be pleased to advertise it on our website.

3. You should plan on covering the OSonOS in Sweden later this year.

4. You are cordinally invited to visit Edinburgh, Scotland and film
any event that might fit into your schedule.  We also have VHS
footage on three events: a museum, a university and a parliamentary
committee.

5. If Bainbridge, Holman, Pannowitz and Stadler endorse you and your
work, it's OK by us.  Count Open Futures in for the $200 sponsorship.

Please keep us posted on your progress, especially the Churchill
fellowship, and your planned itineray.

Good luck!

Cheers

Kerry Napuk