A Bold Idea...

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 6 19:54:49 PST 2003

David -

I had the warm and delightful pleasure of meeting you at OSonOS in
Melbourne.  You are a treasure.  I will tell those of you who haven't
experienced David's method of filming that he has an amazing way of
flowing with the group, non-intrusively, sensitively, thoughtfully,
creatively and full of poetry and spirit.

And I imagine we could persuade David to bring his guitar on his
travels.

David, I support you and your Bold Idea in any way I can.

Please come to San Francisco (or Ottawa) in your travels.  Let me know
your details and I will tell you mine and we will figure out scheduling
possibilities. At this time I have OS learning workshops scheduled in
San Francisco in March, July and December, plus I'm offering an Open
Space at the International Association of Facilitators Conference in
June in Ottawa.  I'll also be working in Los Angeles, in San Diego, and
more projects are coming in to further fill up the year.  And Harrison
will be joining me in September (San Francisco) for The Practice of
Peace workshop.

As Access Queen (and we who help each other are all Access Queens, I
imagine), I am proud of you for asking for support from your community.
With your brilliance in ideas and your courage to ask, I have no doubt
that you will achieve total funding.

I will commit to $200, and I promise to pay you this when I get my next
project.  Let me/us know how to contribute financially to your project,
if you need it now, and all the other details to help anyone who can to
support you in this way.

You are amazing,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t