Visionscapes Announcement

Virginia Burt visions at interlynx.net
Fri Jan 31 05:25:38 PST 2003

Visionscapes is pleased to announce our first appearance in the Jan/Feb 2003
issue of Gardening Life magazine.  A small excerpt and photo of Virginia
Burt's daffodil heart of 450 King Alfred bulbs, from her personal garden at
5318 Cedar Springs Road in Burlington appears on page 10.

Only 61 days left until Garden through the red Box is unveiled at the
Ontario Garden Show, April 3-6, 2003 at the Royal Botanical Gardens,
Burlington, Ontario.

Come and explore Garden through the red Box.

What is Garden through the red Box?  Visit our website
www.spirithealinggardens.com\events.html
<http://www.spirithealinggardens.com/events.html>  for more information.

Virginia T. Burt, OALA, ASLA
Visionscapes Landscape Architects, Inc.
1-888-339-3031
www.spirithealinggardens.com <http://www.spirithealinggardens.com/>

This message, including any attachments, is privileged and intended only for
the person(s) named above. This material may contain confidential or
personal information. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone, fax or
email and permanently delete the original transmission from us, including
any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.