Fw: Re: Learning at Spirited Work about spirit, money and our material needs

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Fri Jan 10 13:12:50 PST 2003

MessageBobbi,

What a great question!  How about coming to Spirited Work as a starting point?  It will give you a chance to see what it looks like in action and pursue the question with people who are living in it.  Our next session is coming up -- Jan. 23-27.

In addition, I've copied Anne Stadler, who wrote the story I sent.  She's done a great deal of reflection on this subject and I suspect has something already written on the subject.

Peggy