Walking the circle - outside

florian fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Wed Jan 22 02:50:09 PST 2003

Judi Richardson schrieb:

> "but maybe the clearest and most defined and effective
> structures are the ones we create for ourselves."

structure is always already existing around us
»expanding the now« means as well using the givens of the structure
»open space« means as well opening our eyes and our ears and all our sense
to work with the givens.
the table fullfilling the space within the circle
was the only thing what could happen that day.
you, dearest erich,  did walk the only circle-way
which could be walked that day in that place.
it needs a lot of spirit to do the most simple dones.
get a hug
florian

florian fischer
begleitung im wandel