advance notice

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Fri Feb 28 13:01:35 PST 2003

Am I missing something here?
Isn't it the sponosor or the sponsor and the planning group that set
the theme for an event in which ost is used?.
True, when I work with the sponsor or whoever is assigned the task of
formulating the theme I assist them in that chore but gently
Under no circumstances would I suggest a theme. I find that the
sponsor approaches me  with a theme.
And I certainly would not suggest supplementary questions as
illustrations of possibly burning questions.
A little dumbfounded
mmp

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:37:29 +0000, kerry napuk wrote:

>Dear Allan
>
>We feel it is crucial to include the theme in the invitation to
>stimulate burning issues from participants.  In this regard, we
>usually list the theme as a question and suggest up to six
>supplementary questions as illustrations of possible burning issues.
>
>If potential participants do not know the focus of the event, how
>will the right people come?
>
>Cheers
>
>Kerry
>www.openfutures.com
>--
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.