a story of Talking "Sticks"

Vliex, Carla (cvl) CVL at tg.nl
Fri Feb 28 07:43:41 PST 2003

In an recent Open Sapce for Unicef Sarajevo, the sponsor used an "Oscar" as
a talking stick. In the night before they had a kind of cabaret where
everybody got an Oscar ( e.g. for lossing most weight, for being the most
cheerfull person in the team, etc.) And you know, in the closing circle
everybody, with this Oscar, said something. The most impressing was a
technichan who said:
"this is the first time in my life that I feel I am being a part of team, of
the person's I am working with".

Carla