Quote sourcing

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Wed Feb 26 18:34:34 PST 2003

Lisa--

That was a client of mine who said # 1.

That's pretty close to what she said, as I recall. I think I posted the
quote here on the OSlist.

Give me a few days and I will see if I can find my notes on what she
actually said, if you'd like.

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              http://www.FootprintsintheWind.com

Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:28:23 +0100
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Thomas Herrmann <thomas at openspaceconsulting.com>
Subject: VB: Priorization in short time

Thanks everybody for your generous and very helpful advice! I received this
off-list but it was intended to be shared "on-list"
Greetings Thomas