Practice of Peace

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Tue Feb 25 12:42:17 PST 2003

Thank you, Glory, for sharing the photos from 2/15 and 16. I did rally
and march in Phoenix AND I, too, endeavor to hold space that transcends
and includes both those that see war as the way and those that see peace
as the way. When I see, hear, touch, feel the people, rather than their
positions, I can transcend. When I see, hear. . . positions, I am
alienated from our oneness. And it is a moment to moment challenge for
me. Peace and blessings --BJ