Poetry

glory ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 25 07:10:58 PST 2003

  Thank you for the wonderful invitation... my offering is dedicated to
Harrison, Chris W., Julie Smith, Judi Richardson and Birgitt - all have
touched me deeply and taught me about peace...

Open space
for the universe inside of you.
Open space
to include the world around you.
There is no material separation,
Only the wall built by fear; leaving a shrunken head and heart space for
spirit to crouch in.

May the circle of tears and fears
laughter and despair
blood and longing
anger and sorrow
passion and responsibility
expand our space.
Gently washing away the illusion
That we are distant from each other and from peace.
Peace lives inside and beyond this chaos...

Reach and reach farther again
to touch the edges of that place within and without where peace includes
all.
The time is the ever-present now...
The person is whomever you are...
The place is here...