OST and training in "Facilitating Virtual Communities"

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Sat Feb 22 13:15:39 PST 2003

Artur:

I have been working with the Government of Ontario (and know others
working with Industry Canada) on the development of things like
Integrated Service Delivery to Business using IT and Counter
infrastructure and previously with a project call Ontario Business
Connects with which we have explored and used eCollaboration approaches.
We wrote a piece a couple of years ago on the need for the approach and
the kinds of synchronous and aSynchronous sites that were available.

There has been lots of work on facilitating virtual communities, and
this was a key topic at the Vancouver OSonOS (see the topic reports
there) and several on-line conferences.

As for  the experience closest to Open Space Technology, I think
Gabrielle Enders openspaceonline is the best.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
Toronto, ON, Canada