Empowerment and other matters (Short!!)Update on the 2.5 day Open Space with the Katzie First Nation

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu Feb 20 15:37:09 PST 2003

hello julie!  ...i think OS does something more than helping detach from
outcome... it encourages us to bring out, look into, and take action on our
passions, sufferings and other things we cling to... and so often it seems
we find that they are empty!  that no action is required, now that we all
agree on whatever, or that action is needed but defending is not
needed....  so no, not helpful in detaching from outcome... but often seems
that outcome dissolves into movement, flow, elegance, grace, spirit!  no
handles, no clinging, and still no problem.   think the buddhist resistance
just dissolved too. <grin>

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105