Bumblebee quotations

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Fri Feb 14 16:45:16 PST 2003

Joelle:

You need a weblog...!

Speaking of bumblebees, one participant in a recent Open Space I did
reflected on our insect totems and told me that she wasn't sure if she
fit the description of either bumblebee or butterfly, because she found
herself flitting from group to group, but mostly staying quiet on the
edges.  She suggested that somehow this meant she was a "butterbee."

So can we welcome the new animal to our pantheon?

Chris

---
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation