Practicing what I been Preaching (a little long)

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 13 04:20:42 PST 2003

At 05:03 PM 2/12/2003 -0500, Birgitt wrote:

>In my view of the world and of the power of OST, I believe that peace is
>always present as our natural state, under the surface. OST opens that
>window so that we can become conscious of what is already there. It is not
>something out there, too far to be reached. It is here, it is now, and it
>is time to open space all over the world to work with the peace that God
>gave us.

Absolutely. What became very clear to me in The Middle East is that for all
the chaos, confusion and conflict so obviously present, Pease was by no
means a stranger. It remained only to enable people to experience what they
already were, and build upon that realization. As we in the US prepare for
whatever Bin Laden & Co may have in store for us, I think we could learn
much from that experience. As anxiety goes up, space closes down, and we
forget what is naturally ours.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive