Unforeseen problem of scale

Eddie Palmer eddie at palmer4421.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 13 01:05:09 PST 2003

Dear John

You could do as you plan, or, if there is one passionate theme, just run
with the whole group, and a 'normal' OS, as the real and untrammelled
experience is absolutely what people really need. You would need the other
facilitators as 'sheepdogs' anyway, to help signpost people, as the time is
short. People make of it what they want to,

best regards

Eddie Palmer
Open Futures, Edinburgh