The story of Open Space in Unicef Yugoslavia,

Vliex, Carla (cvl) CVL at tg.nl
Wed Feb 12 04:20:30 PST 2003

Hi Brendan

Yes it was residental, there were about 40 participants, 4 international
managers (all women!!), and some 35 locals staff members.
When we devided the group into smaller groups, the one with the longest
period of service where together, in  order to give them a common time
frame.

And the sponsor, they ( the managers) where great. I really wished all the
sponsor where like that. The general manager decided that she would think
about spreading Open Space in the way they work together as a group and they
way they are working in their community. We are still tinking about that....

For me it was one of the odest, funniest and best Open Spaces ever.

Carla