LOCAL OS PRAC GROUP

Barry Owen owengroup at comcast.net
Sun Feb 9 07:40:05 PST 2003

Brendan,

IMPECCABLE timing for your message - Thank you, Thank you . . . I am
one week away from doing a similar event which has potential for 120
participants (for a 3 hour "Questions and curiosities about Open
Space"). We are in Nashville, TN USA where not a lot of OST is
happening, and we're working on changing that.

Anyhow, the format I had imagined for our meeting EXACTLY mirrors what
you have done, and it is a HUGE relief for me to see success with it 1
week prior.

Thank you and wishing everyone well,

Barry Owen
The Owen Group
Keller Williams Realty
The fastest growing, most innovative real estate firm in North America
615.568.2123
http://www.geocities.com/barryo.geo